Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Recipe: Gorgonzola Spaghetti

Lazy days, but Happy days.

Do you know those days, busy with work, complete without power you get home, and the last thing you want to do is spend hours in the kitchen ?

I had recently such a day, and its still a wonder that I took the camera to document what I was up to.


I made one of the laziest recipes ever, but tasty like hell. Spaghetti Gorgonzola

Ingredients:
you guessed right..
Spaghetti
Gorgonzola cheese
milk or cream
1 egg
Salt and pepper



Mix all except the spaghetti in a pot and let the cheese melt under medium heat. Bring once to boil, add now the the still hot spaghetti mix and serve.
Done in 10 Minutes, tasty and filling.
I wouldn't invite guests for such a dish but for a lazy day the perfect solution !

Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment