Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Recipe: Clonlins perfect Gulasch Soup

I guess nothing is really perfect in life, but it can get close. Like in this case, my self made Goulash.
Coming from Austria, I should know how to make the perfect one, like my cousins the Hungarian do.

Diced beef is the basic material, it should be to nobodies surprise that also paprika is added.
I used a bit of tomato sauce and mark, pepper, salt and a bit of a soup stock, to make the sauce for the Goulash.



In my perfect one, there must be potato, so I boiled some potato from the own garden separately until they have been softer, and added them in the end to the meat. 









In the end I also added some more boiling water, to have kind of a soup, you can eat it than with a bit of bread if you like than its more filling.

Overall the cooking time is about 15 Minutes, and most important is to have some left over for the next day, since on the next day the goulash always tastes better !

Enjoy !


No comments:

Post a Comment