Saturday, July 23, 2011

How to make the perfect Sushi ? Help !

Has anyone out there a idea how to make the perfect Sushi ? I definitely don't.

It Cant be that difficult i thought, but it actually is. Well cooking the rice its the easy part, but how to roll that bloody damn thing ?
I used matt's i got from China, maybe thats the issue, Sushi is a Japanese dish, so what to heck i do with Chinese wooden matt's ? Well i thought its easier to roll the sushi than, but it isn't.


Having a bowl of water with vinegar nearby was a great tip I got from a cooking website, that way the rice isn't sticking too much on your fingers.




The rest sort of came naturally to me, get fresh fish, since I didn't catch anything I went to the shop.
A lovely sea drought was in and on my sushi.

It actually doesn't look as bad here, and didn't taste as bad at all than i wrote this blog entry, but serious, i need more practice and some good advises.

Anybody, HELP !

No comments:

Post a Comment