Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Recipe: Soy chicken

Cooking Chicken is actually not an art, well I had once a frozen chicken incident 5 years ago i will now not closer describe.

Anyway, so make sure if you want to make a chicken in the oven, its not frozen ! once you are over that stepping stone you should do OK.

I got last time a nice compliment for my Soy chicken,
but i actually didn't do much to it. I only made a sauce out of a bit of honey, dark soy sauce, mustard and salt/pepper and i cooked the chicken slowly in the oven for 2 hours.

I trick I learned from my father is to fry first the chicken from all sides in a pan, that way the juice stays in the chicken and it doesnt get dry.


I always let the chicken a bit a rest before serving as well, this gives me time to prepare the rest of the dish, f.e. sauces, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment