Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Recipe: Pizza

Stressed shortly before Xmas ?

Thats no reason to buy fast food in a hurry,
there is always 15 minutes time to make your own,  home-made pizza, while wrapping up the Xmas Gifts !

My early gift to myself was a Kitchen machine from Bosch (modell MUM 4701) they didnt had a model named DAD 4701 :-)


So its even easier for me, since the pizza dough gets mixed by itself.

Thanks to Miriam for recommending that machine,
her mother got it already since 35 years, that I call quality for a low price !
Anyhow, throw the following ingredients in your machine if you got one, otherwise just do it by hand.
Ingredients:
1/2 packet yeast (10 gram)
3 cup flour (or about 600 gram)
1 cup warm water (or about 200 ml)
3 teaspoon of oil.

While the pizza dough gets mixed from your machine, get ready to prepare the toppings of your choice.
I used tomato with cheese, sausages, carpers, paprika, etc.


It was the first time I made Pizza from scratch, and it was so easy and soooooo good !
I will try in future now different variations of dough, this one was very fluffy and it raised quiet thick !


Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment