Saturday, July 14, 2012

Update from the Garden



This year I didn't take enough care of the garden.
It started of in March, I had to do proper fencing first to ensure no horse, rabbit for chicken gets into it. The old fencing I had was damaged from the winter, and I needed to get stronger poles.

So I only had time to plant a few basics, such as salad, radish,carrots, potatoes, and cabbage.

The stuff grows like hell, but so does also the weed. Because of other activities my garden doesn't look pretty at all and I might just get some help with it soon I guess.

 In the herb garden and with the strawberries it looks really good however. We already had a few strawberries as a dessert, and I hope for more.

So, now I better get back to gardening, hope I can plant a few more things to be harvested later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment