Sunday, July 22, 2012

Ready for Camping - the new Family tent

 My daughter Sophie gets bigger, and we also have the need for a bigger tent.
 I made myself a early Bday present and bought a Vango Icarus 500. Watch a video here

I recommend to all not to buy a tent on-line, go to a shop, for example the one in Cork on MCCurtain street. (outdoor leisure) The service in store, and the option to walk into the tent and get expert advise is very important I believe when buying a tent.Other gimmicks of course you still can buy on-line.

So last Sunday I checked it out, it took me 10 Minutes to put it up alone. The tent is stored very compact, so I can fit all very easy in my car.


I cant wait to report to you my experience after the first camping trip with it ! Stay tuned, if the weather is good i might be able to go soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment