Saturday, July 7, 2012

Continental / Austrian Breakfast


Good Morning !

Are you having your breakfast right now, and did you ever wonder how people on a other side of the world have theirs ?

I do love the Full Irish Breakfast, with this sausages, beans and so on, but to be honest it took me some years to get used to it.
I recently could on my trip to the mainland enjoy the continental breakfast there, the Austrian Style with the special shaped bread (Semmel), breakfast Sausage and so on.

I stayed at the Pension Alte Schmiede and the host there was very friendly, also with our little one Sophie which made every morning a little mess at the table. But the owner was very nice and even gave us toys to play which she kept from her own children.

The coffee or Tea was fresh prepared, the Austrian butter and honey just tasted delicious on one of the bread rolls, and you even could opt in for a 5 Minute Breakfast egg.

We had a very good time there, and every Saturday night I dream now of a continental breakfast at the Alte Schmiede.

No comments:

Post a Comment