Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Whats next


Unlike this wolf on the picture I wasn't sleeping while on holiday, instead I was tanking new energy and planning where to go with this blog, my upcoming book and life in general.

I figured I am pretty happy in life, I should more enjoy the presence than thinking about the future,
but once in a while stop, and choose a direction to go.

So here comes the direction for this blog:

Since I see many people are interested in what I write, not just here but also on my column at the West Cork Times
So I will continue to write every second day something nice about food, DIY, garding, fishing and the life in West Cork in General here on this blog, and on the West Cork time as long the editor can life with my typos I continue to report about interesting places to eat and dine.

I have a busy schedule at work and do this in my spare time, so please bear with me if I sometimes just post a short story, a picture with a update of a project, or a review about what I posted a year ago.

I want to redesign the layout of the blog a bit, and also plan over the coming months to relabel all posts. You also might have noticed I started to work with one bigger feature picture, and if necessary I will use further picture to illustrate my posts.
All pictures are by myself if not otherwise labelled, so it shall be noted they are my copyright but I am happy for you to use it if you give me a prior notice and credits.

So this stories / topics I plan for this summer:
DIY:
How to build a Incubator
How to build a BBQ
How to grow your own chicken


Gardening:
How to cope with the Irish weather
Stories around the Garden and from the Garden to the Kitchen

Fishing:
Fishing locations in West Cork
Different Types of Fish

Cooking / Food:
Recipes from around the World
Restaurant Reviews
West Cork Food Producers

So, you see, a busy time ahead, I hope you will enjoy it and please feel free to leave a comment if you like or dislike something on any of my posts.

Thank you for reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment