Thursday, May 31, 2012

Toasties

Jesus I was a lazy guy recently,
look what I have cooked the other day. Toast....

To be honest, sometimes I shouldn't judge a meal by the time and effort I put into it, but simply how good it tastes and how much others liked it as well....
Its summer again, more or less, its hard to tell if you life on the Atlantic coast in Ireland,
so I guess its fair enough if I spend more time outside fishing,gardening etc. than in the kitchen....

I will be on Holiday very soon, collecting new impressions, etc. The house got a sitter, the chicken are save, and at this point here I am allowed to publish some recipes from my friend Alison.

Alison is also living in West Cork many years and she will share some of her favorite recipes.
More about that later, but I look forward to it as I will read these posts while on holiday.


No comments:

Post a Comment