Sunday, May 27, 2012

Kitchen Layout

One of the things I learned while attending the Tapas Cooking class from Richy here in Clonakilty is,
its important to have a tidy and clean kitchen.

I got rid of all that clutter which has nothing to do in a kitchen, but left however my kitchen machines on a prominent place, since I learned from experience if you do not see it, you do not use it....



I also did put a shelf in the window, since first too much sun came through that window for my taste anyway, and also I thought that space was wasted.
I moved my vegetables away from a corner at the other end of the kitchen to a central place where I can keep a eye on them and use them before they go off. I believe by doing this I have now less waste.
I have to do a few more improvements I think so, but i am sure I am getting there to be once really happy with my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment