Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Salmon Avocado Salad


Everybody who knows me know I love fish. Since I cant go out there myself catching some right now I cook my favourite, I wouldnt catch anyway out at the Atlantic. Salmon. Everybody who knows me closer knows I have a personal problem with Salmon, yes, when I say the word I pronounce the L.
I believe that's the fault of my English teacher, 20 years ago, anyway, my good friends here correct me on each occasion, its getting better.

The salad in this recipe is quickly made, just cook the salmon in the pan, arrange the salad nicely in a bowl. With a peeler slice nice thin chippings of a carrot. Boil that chippings in water for about 3 minutes or until they are softer. Place that on the salad, also with the cubes of avocado. Before serving sprinkle the oil and vinegar on the salad, spice it a bit with Salt and Pepper and place the salmon pieces on top.
Bon appetit !


Ingredients for 2 servings
Ingredient Quantity Comments
Salmon 200 gram
Vegetable Oil 20 ml
Avocado 1 piece
Carrots 100 gram
Salt 1 pinch
Pepper 1 pinch
Lettuce 1 piece
Balsamic vinegar 10 ml

No comments:

Post a Comment