Monday, February 4, 2013

Buyersclub.ie - a local Online Shop for Ireland


Shop local, well as local as possible. I usually shop at the local market on Fridays, spend my money in the local supermarkets, restaurant and pubs.
Instead of shopping at Aldi and Lidl I discovered a Irish on-line shop Company, which created last year 40 new jobs in Dublin.
buyersclub.ie  Actually its not a club, everybody can shop there and at a spending of 50 Euro the delivery is free.

I compared the prices between leading supermarkets and that website, and have to say they got really good deals on nappies, cleaning products, and to fill the kitchen cupboard.

I used them now 3 times so far, and I made huge savings. Its pretty convenient too to get the stuff, most of the time the next day if you order early in the morning delivered to your doorstep.

This wont replace my usual shopping in town, but its a good alternative. I think especially people without a car who cant make their way to a discounter might like the offers of that shop.

have a good start in the week !

(and no, I didnt got paid for that story)

No comments:

Post a Comment