Monday, November 28, 2011

Gift Idea: Self made spiced salt

Xmas is coming up and I was looking into a nice gift idea for my friends. 
The Idea came when I was visiting a friend and he used spiced salt for cooking. The idea to a gift was born, with ingredients i already had at home from the last holidays in France.
Sea salt, rosemary, lavender, pepper corn....

I mixed it as followed:
1 kg Salt, 2 soup spoon pepper, 4 spoon rosemary, 1 spoon lavender.


From the baby I got plenty little pots at home, and from a old curtain I cut round covers for the salt, so that also the wrapping of the gift looks nice, as soon in the picture.

I think its a great idea, and I hope my friends will like it.

After 2 weeks I smelled the glass contents, and have to say it smells and tastes fantastic !

No comments:

Post a Comment