Saturday, November 12, 2011

Chinese way to cook fish


I love the Chinese and my brother loves them even more, being married to a lovely Chinese woman.


On their visit to Ireland we took turns cooking for each other. I was in China last year, but with all this new impressions and food I completely missed how the fish was prepared, so I could discover this now.

As you see on the picture, in the fish are already cuts before it gets quickly fried in the pan, this way its faster cooked.
Also, once cooked after about 5-10 minutes (depending on the fish size and heat of your pan) this way its easier to eat the fish with chop sticks, since its already kind of cut into pieces.

Chinese love to eat the eyes as well of the fish, I rather prefer the cheeks which is the best part of the fish I think.

You should try once this way to prepare your fish, its easy and fast, and it tastes great with some Soy sauce !
Do you know other ways to prepare fish ?
Please let me know in the comments, would like to try new ways myself !

According to my stats some people read this blog, so somebody out there should have a tip for me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment