Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Recipe: Clonlin's Poor man's Sandwich / Toast

Well I am not exactly a poor man, i actually consider myself as very rich, but not because of money, but the family and friends I got.
However, there is times in life you need to save money, in my case I wanted to save up for a holiday deluxe.
It order to save, you need to cut spendings, and since I don't smoke anymore a good way to save is on grocery shopping.
So instead of a tasty steak, I cook more often a tasty sandwich. Here on of my recipes:

Ingredients:
2 Sausages,
2 Slices of white bread
2 eggs
1 Onion
Spices like curry, tomato paste, salt,pepper,...

Chop the Onion into very small pieces, mix it with the raw eggs and spices, than put the slices of white bread into that bowl and let it soak in. Fry it in a pan until the onion is golden and the egg cooked.
Serve that with a bit of ketchup or self made mayonnaise.
Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment