Friday, September 23, 2011

Review: Real French Cuisine




Last Holiday I could for the first time discover what is real French cuisine. Where is the best place to have the real thing, of course in the country side of France. I went o the "Post Restaurant" (Restaurant de la poste) in Montréjeau, France.

The owner was very nice, they didn't had a English menu but i didn't care, thats the way it should be. If I would want a English menu in a French restaurant, I should go to McDonald's.



So I had simple food the owner could explain me with is basic English. Some "Quark Quark" / frog legs as a starter, and a Muh Muh / veal as a main.

It was gorgeous, I still don't understand why its so hard to find veal at a butcher in Ireland,
but hey,
C'est la vie !


Thanks again to the nice staff of the Restaurant de la poste, you earned a 5 Star rating from me !

No comments:

Post a Comment