Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The real Sopa paraguya




I have been to New Jersey earlier this year and had the honor to be invited by my friend Hugo to a dinner at his place.

He thought me the original version of his family recipe Sopa Paraguaya I blogged about last year.


Its such a difference to see it done, rather than reading the recipe. I also could taste in the process of preparing it,
and I could understand that the coarse yellow corn meal mentioned in the recipe can be substituted with Polenta.


That gives the dish a whole new texture and taste, even better than what I have posted originally.

Give it a try, Yummi !

1 comment:

  1. It was my pleasure to have you in my home Christian. I hope you can return again one day. Thanks for adding my family recipe to your cook book. I feel honored. Enjoy the Sopa! :)

    ReplyDelete