Saturday, April 20, 2013

Bloody Mary


What is it about a Bloody Mary I like so much, especially when I fly ?
And who came up with that name anyway,
Bloody Mary, why not Susan or Debby ?

I think its in the tomato juice, since vodka doesn't really taste like much, also i like spicy so that gives me a extra kick.
While researching on a good recipe for a Bloody Mary, i actually found a Irish version of it I am going to try tonight.
Bloody Molly. And here is the answer to my question raised earlier, there are many Bloody drinks out there, Bloody Greg, Maureen and Molly...

I think I give Bloody Molly a try tonight, replacing the vodka with Irish Whiskey. Bloody Maureen sounds Bloody awful to me, replacing the Vodka with Guinness, that cant be good...

What is your favorite version of Bloody Mary, want to share your recipe, please use the comments.
Cheers (Slainte)

No comments:

Post a Comment