Thursday, November 22, 2012

Richies Cooking Class

I wrote previously a review of Richys bistro & Restaurant cooking classes here in Clonakilty.
I had again a lot of fun with two different classes, cooking fish and game,
and I wanted to let you know there is one upcoming for the 27th of November which is focusing on Christmas Cooking.

The cooking classes are about fun but also to learn how to have all dishes ready in time.

To be honest, before the classes I could cook,
but my timing was way off. My wife can report you about evenings with delicious food at home, and the 1 hour waiting time since it just took me longer to get all ready than I expected.

Now, after a few classes, I learned to time the starter and main dishes perfectly. No more starving now, and with all the small tips here and there my overall performance in the kitchen improved a lot.

I can just recommend you, book a class, 50 Euro for a fun evening in the kitchen, with wine to each course is a superb value !
Book your place now at http://www.richysbarandbistro.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment