Thursday, March 28, 2013

Blog Break - Week 1


Its Easter soon and I coloured some eggs and had good fun at work having a Egg tapping competition my friend Jens won.

Looking at my Blogger Stats i realized I didn't do much writing lately, it has been just way to busy. There is no time at work to write anything for my blog and outside work many projects kept me busy. Fixing the chicken coop, painting the house inside and the work on my book which is released soon.

So its time for a blog break - in the next few weeks i will just blog a few nice recipes from the past, and End of April I will be back with a lot of interesting topics around food and DIY.

So stay tuned.

No time to cook ? Have a smoothy.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Christian, what kind of book sre you writing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fernand, nice to see you read my blog too. Its a book with international recipes. Austrian, French, Chinese, Italian recipes. I think the book will be available in the next 3-4 weeks, just getting the colors of the pictures right.

    ReplyDelete