Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Mickey Mouse Birthday cake


My daughter Sophie and Laura had recently birthdays and I wish I could have made a trip back to Austria to make for Laura also a nice Bday cake.
Sometimes its not easy, also, not easy to make a nice cake. I googled a bit and found a nice recipe how to make a Mickey Mouse cake.

As you can see in the pictures, I made twice the amount of my Sacher cake recipe which you find here.
Than I used two small and one big mould to make the ears and face.

My talented Au pair did draw a Mickey Mouse face on same baking paper with a pencil, So I could transfer that features easy on some marzipan.Well the result of my Pastry talent you can see at the left, that's the best I could do in that short time, Sophie was happy !

I hope I inspired you a bit to give it a try yourself !

No comments:

Post a Comment