Monday, January 30, 2012

How / How not to pepare a hot irish Whiskey

Thats a perfect post for my Cooking Disasters category.

So here what happened. I wanted to prepare a hot Irish Whiskey, since its a great Medicine for a sore throat or a cold.

It should be simple to do so you might think, since all ingredients are simple. A few gloves, sugar or honey, Whiskey as much you want and hot water.

I know, I was told always to add a spoon in the glass, before adding the hot water. What should I say, I was naughty and wanted to see if thats true.

And as you can see on the picture on the left, it is !
The glass cracked, all the good whiskey and hot water was running through the cracks.
So remember, alsways add a spoon in the glass before adding hot water, or heat the glass before. What ever you think its easier. And yes, a plastic spoon doesn't count, and if you don't have a spoon, use a fork or knife, as long its metal it should do the job !

Cheers !

No comments:

Post a Comment