Monday, May 26, 2014

Locked out ?

A recent post on a Facebook group I am a member of motivated me to write this post, since its long overdue that I blog a bit again.

Did it ever happen to you, you locked yourself out of your apartment, or your child closed the door, but your keys lay inside on the kitchen table ?

This happens very quick, and if you are new in town and you don't have anyone to deposit a second key you have to call a service to get the door opened. This can be very expensive, up to 400 Euro.

The Service I use, since I don't have a garden where I could hide a key, or know anyone who is 365 days /24 hours available to retrieve a replacement key from is KeyStorage.

I heard about this Service in German television, they Store your key apart from your address details, and with the fee of 60 Euro a year they guarantee, if you lock yourself out, they bring you the stored key within one hour. Germany wide. You just call the hotline and tell them your password.

Its a great service I can recommend, and currently they offer a discount, so check out this link:

KeyStorage-Voucher: 5,00 Euro Discount for the 12 month KeyStorage Service. (Code: GSC-M12)


No comments:

Post a Comment